Sunday, August 14, 2016

The Ultimate Facial Applicator





When  I first tried these amazing masks, I walked around with the white paper on, walked around with the other on, never realizing I still had to peel the mask off! Yes, I skimmed the directions, thinking I knew it all. Well, I was wrong.  :p

First, read directions, open pouch, peel the 2 layers off and spread evenly over face.  The masks are stretchy, so you can do this easily. I placed the top half first, spreading it upward as if I were pulling my face up to see how it would look with a lift. I then spread the bottom half out and over tight, leaving both on for about 45 minutes.   The inside area  is very gooey, but after the application, I simply massaged it into the top of my hands for nourishment. The stickiness goes away after a few minutes, and as I waited my 30-45 minutes, I noticed how soft my hands felt from the product.

When the time is up, simply discard mask and massage remaining product into face. That is it!  Skin looks and feel amazingly refreshed.

Tips:
I find it easier to be laying down with masks on, ensuring they do not move. If wanted, you can add a cucumber slice to each eye, turn on some music, and relax as you wait. Also, can be used in the bath, a spa and so on. The mask is comfortable enough as any face mask can be. :)


Mask provides extraordinary moisturizing quality that has been proven to be superior to the traditional essence masks by up to 18%. What's more, the new concept Thermo-Sensible Collagen Hudrogel mask gradually melts its active ingredients into skin, reacting to the skin temperature. It also utilizes the bio-matrix method, which is safe for the human body. This gel mask has a great cooling effect and it keeps skin moisturized as well.

The enhanced moistness and adhesive ability guarantees effective delivery of active ingredients into the deeper skin without damage, while resolving the problem of other sheet-type masks' losing active ingredients.minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles in just 45 minutes. Skin looks and feels softer, smoother, and revitalized with a healthy glow. Continuously hydrates for fresher, more luminous skin and a younger-looking you.

Deep hydration Collagen Produces a lifting effect Firms and invigorates skin Softens fine lines & wrinkles Results in as little as 30 minutes INDICATIONS AND USAGE

How to Use: 1. After applying toner, pull out a mask sheet from the package and unfold. 2. Apply the mask sheet onto the face from the lower part (chin) of the face towards the forehead. 3. Remove the mask sheet after 30-40 minutes. Gently pat to absorb the remained formula into skin. - Use 2-3 times a week for the best result. - Do not reuse the mask sheet.

 The ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Ceratonia Siliqua Gum, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenar), Allantoin, Bee venom, Hydrolyzed collagen, Asparagus Cochinchinensis root extract, Coix Lacryma-jobi Ma-yuen weed extract, Paeonia suffruticosa root extract, Lactobacillus ferment, Haouttuynia cardate extract. Cutrus junos fruit extract, Ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, 1,2- Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Elthyhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, potassium Hydroxide

Price: $41.00
Sale: $23.99 
You Save: $17.01 (41%)
 Purchase here.

Overall, a cool, clean way to nourish the skin without having to pay a lot out of pocket. The masks are non-irritating, simple to peel, and are very effective, leaving my skin with a natural, more healthier glow. 

Cher

No comments:

Emerging Magazine Articles

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails