Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Harold Camping's Doomsday Prediction Changes - Whatha Sam Hell, III Makes It Humorous

Harold Camping, the California preacher who gave us all the wrong date for his apocalyptic doomsday prophecy of May 21, 2011, has since revised the date. Whatha Sam Hell?



Although I was born in a chicken coop [see related story], I am far from being a complete moron. This man has truly made me a bit upset. For months, I have been going around being nice to people, saying things like "howdy do" to the ma'ams and sirs, I normally wouldn't say the salutation to in the first place. I even went to some tent revivals in the smoldering, balmy heat of Texas. Rolled around sawdust floors in Arkansas and Mississippi, spewing out words that would get me to the Pearly Gates.

I even took up a serpent in Louisiana. That one I am still recovering from. Getting venom in your privates Click Here to Read the Full Story...

No comments:

Emerging Magazine Articles

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails